- All Item are eligible for return and must be returned within 30 days from the day you've received your order, transit times are not included within this time.
- Creations For A Cause will complete refunds against your original payment method and will be processed upon receiving your return.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odors, blemishes, signs of wear etc.) Any items found to be in poor condition will be returned back to you and no refund will be provided
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted for returns/refunds
- All items are thoroughly inspected by the Creations For A Cause team prior to any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 7 days to process, so please be patient as we go through our return inspection. Don't be alarmed if you've tracked your return as delivered but haven't heard from us yet
- For all item orders, we will refund the total value of the order, including shipping costs.
- For partial item orders, we will only refund the value of the item(s) returned, excluding shipping costs.
- If multiple item orders are returned in their entirety, we will refund the total value, including shipping costs.
- Orders placed separately (unique reference numbers), must be returned separately. Combining orders being returned in one package will significantly slow down refund processing speed.
- Where applicable, item(s) being returned must be registered through our returns portal, ShipStation. Following this process will ensure your refund is processed as quickly as possible.
- If returns are not initiated through ShipStation, please note processing refunds may take longer than 5 working days. Please be sure to keep a copy of any postage receipts and necessary tracking information as proof of return.
- We will aim to action refunds within 5 working days. Please note, PayPal transactions can take up to 24 hours and credit/debit cards may take 5-7 business days to clear into your account.
Can I return an item that is defective or that I don’t like?
Yes, If you receive the product and it’s broken or defective, contact us via email at Orders@Creationsforacause.com and provide us with your ship-to name, the email address used to place the order, and order number.
How long do I have to return something?
All customers have the ability to return anything within 30 days of receiving your order. Unfortunately, after the 30 days, no returns/exchange will be accepted.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item(s)?
If you have received an incorrect item contact us via email at Orders@Creationsforacause.com provide your name, order number, and which item(s) you are missing. We'll make certain the issue is resolved for you!
Step 1: Complete your application on our portal Return Portal. Print the return label.
Step 2: Put the items to return in the same or similar package. If it's for an exchange, make sure to write on a piece of paper what item are you exchanging it for so that we can process your exchange faster.
Step 3: Seal the package and tape the return label to the outside of the Poly-mailer/Package.
Step 4: Drop it off at the nearest USPS location.
Step 5: Send us an email to confirm.
Once we receive & check in the returned items, we will notify you by email and apply any changes including a refund/exchange.
RETURN ADDRESS: 25413 Rye Cyn. Rd. Unit B, Valencia, CA 91355
If any item returned violates any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.